Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jomsocial Video Integration

1. Default

Hi, is there a plugin at the moment that integrate jomsocial 1.8.x with seyret?

I am interested in buying, but i need a component that works with jomsocial (profile, etc).

thanks alot

2. Default

There is none yet.

3. Default

thanks.

is there no other solution to get "only" the profile-foto and link from jomsocial to seyret? - i dont need the integration of activity stream yet.

4. Default

Hi there,
    this threat has been raised in April and more and more users are interested in Seyret integration into JomSocial via Plugin.
    What are the general plans here ?
    JomSocial became the top leading Joomla Community building component apart from CB and there are more and more plugins avaible (also for old Seyret version).

It would be really great if such a plugin could be developed very soon. This will then be for sure another selling factor for Seyret as to replace the Jomsocial internal
    video solution.
    Please think about this ....

Looking forward to hearing good news here .... ;-)))

5. Default

Hello,

why we do not get any news on this. JomSocial has now been released in version 2.0 already.

6. Default

Is there anything news yet??? Jomsocial and Seyret not plugin, not anything.... this is not funny.

7. Default

I've tried to contact Jomsocial team to implement it. I need a copy of it to work on it. I've written two or three times to azrul. They have never replied.
    Forum users, if possible please upload your own avatar.
    Please do not report bugs or request help with private message system. Use correct forum board and write to public. I'll not reply those private messages.
    Please check http://www.joomlaholic.com/forum/sho...e-to-all-users

8. Default

I can give you a copy of Jomsocial 2.0.2 so you can work on it.
    My license will expire soon but that does not matter for you, you can still work on it.
    Joolmaholic design team.
    veni vidi vici.. Versuz HD

9. Default

@acethecase,

Ok, please send me a copy for only integration purposes. I really don't want to use an illegal copy, but no other choices to integrate. It will not be used for any other purposes.
    Forum users, if possible please upload your own avatar.
    Please do not report bugs or request help with private message system. Use correct forum board and write to public. I'll not reply those private messages.
    Please check http://www.joomlaholic.com/forum/sho...e-to-all-users

10. Default

Ok m8 I'v send you mail with info, pls let me know if you get it!
    Joolmaholic design team.
    veni vidi vici.. Versuz HD