Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 31
Seyret Video Component 0.3.0.1 is released

Thread: Seyret Video Component 0.3.0.1 is released

1. Default Seyret Video Component 0.3.0.1 is released

We have released a new fix package for Seyret. With this new version, Youtube issue is fixed with Youtube chromeless player. Some other bugs are fixed and a new advanced conversion system is implemented. The document about this new system is in the following link.
    http://www.joomlaholic.com/forum/sho...-Configuration

Last edited by admin; 25th March 2010 at 02:15.
    Forum users, if possible please upload your own avatar.
    Please do not report bugs or request help with private message system. Use correct forum board and write to public. I'll not reply those private messages.
    Please check http://www.joomlaholic.com/forum/sho...e-to-all-users

2. Default

I allready run new version 0.3.1 ....works PERFECT thanks SEYRET TEAM !!!

3. Default

Works fantastic, the youtube pseudo streaming feature is very cool

4. Default installed

just installed 0.3.1 and it's working great.
    2.8.5 still a problem though, hope i could repair the youtube problem there too.

5. Default

hello all,

i tried to upgrade from 0.3 rc 4 to the latest version but got this error "Seyret cannot connect jh servers for a long time and will stop working"

i have uninstall seyret and reinstalled the latest version ok. when i went to seyret to upgrade thats when i got the error.

any help,

thank you

6. Default This Is Great News!

This is great news. You guys should make sure you update the Seyret entry on http://extensions.joomla.org/ because it still lists the old version of Seyret in Multimedia -> Video Galleries and says it's only available in a Joomla 1.5 Legacy version.

7. Default

Seyret has always BEEN the best and it is still the BEST!
    Grace be to you and peace, from God: our Father, and the LORD Jesus Christ.

In The LORD Jesus Christ,
    The Lion and Lamb Ministry

David Picos, D.D.
    Minister and Ambassador for Christ in the Ministry of Reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:18-20; Ephesians 3:2,9)

Follow LLM on Twitter , Subscribe to LLM on Youtube , Become a Friend of LLM on MySpace , and FaceBook

8. Default

You Tube logo?

I just noticed a YouTube logo in the bottom right corner? In the PRO Version this shouldn't be, correct? Any idea? I liked the colorful Seyret logo... where is it...
    Alex

9. Default

Hello,
    I've upgraded my Pro version from 2.8.5 to 0.3.1 directly. The problem I faced with is PAGINATION (selection of next pages) not showing nor on the main page nor in the categories nor in the search results.
    There is just a blank space over their. But I have more then 7000 videos in my system! It's almost impossible to browse them

I tried it with local server. All the same! Also I reinstalled the Seyret component to solve the issue. Unfortunately, no result