Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 31
Seyret for Joomla 1.6 Beta Released - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seyret for Joomla 1.6 Beta Released

1. Default

downloading now!

2. Default

Download link in the first post points to 404 not found. Is the file still available for testing? I would love to try it.

3. Default

nothing for me.. page refresh but not installing.

4. Default

Beta 2 - Installed, licensed and working! Elegant!

Thank you for a version compatible with Joomla 1.6!

5. Default

Seem weird. I can install Seyret Video Component 0.3.0.5 with Joomla 1.6 but the beta seems to just refresh and nothing after it gets to 100%..

anything I should be doing extra?

---------- Post added at 09:20 ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 ----------

beta missing this folder anyone know if its necessary?

__MACOSX

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

OK got it.. by using directory install
    How can I get a Lic to test it?

6. Default

I have discovered one issue thus far:

I changed the video player from JW Player to FlowPlayer.
    Then I changed back to JW Player and tried out all the skins for JW Player.
    I changed back to FlowPlayer once more.
    Then I changed back to JW Player | lulu.
    Now the front end video is stuck auto on autoplay in FlowPlayer, even though my admin settings are JW Player | lulu | video auto start: no.
    In my experiments, I never changed the player to auto play.
    I cleared my history/cache/cookies, but that did not help.

@headgone - Watch the videos. They explain everything quite well

7. Default

Maybe I'm too far ahead.
    mod_seyretbeingwatched seems to work fine. except

1. can't edit layout in admin area (did some edit to the file and its good)
    2. It works fine when on the video page but if the module is added to any other menu link it gives this error.

Warning: main(/"siteroot"l/components/com_content/includes/classes/jhsmodel.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /"siteroot"l/components/com_seyret/models/video.model.php on line 0

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/"siteroot"l/components/com_content/includes/classes/jhsmodel.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /"siteroot"/components/com_seyret/models/video.model.php on line 0

8. Default

If you try to use the Joomla Search on the video page you also get this error

Warning: main(/"siteroot"l/components/com_content/includes/classes/jhsmodel.class.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /"siteroot"l/components/com_seyret/models/video.model.php on line 0

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/"siteroot"l/components/com_content/includes/classes/jhsmodel.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /"siteroot"/components/com_seyret/models/video.model.php on line 0

9. Default

any update?
    Sorry for my bad english
    Joolmaholic design team.

• Update No more themes available on jource

10. Default

Why is the Social site logo hidden. I think it would make more sense to be visible