Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 31
Local Video Ads Problem

Thread: Local Video Ads Problem

1. Default Local Video Ads Problem

They are from several weeks to send requests and questions to some technical problems and bureaucratic. E 'with much regret that I do not get answers to those questions ...

The question is very simple we must continue to use the component seyret or we must look elsewhere for other solutions.

I state that I love the component you have created it because I think it's well done but like all things we need to create an appropriate service.

Summary questions that I made​​:
    - It 's possible to have an invoice for the licenses that I acqquistato?
    - In the component's local ads do not work for us because it is essential that we work to financially support our projects and pay for licenses to you.
    - When you insert a new video channelvideo the field is not inserted and subsequently can not be changed (backend)

One suggestion, open the code so programmers can give us a hand. The license we pay equally since we appreciate your work.

I hope to have answers.
    Thanks

Edit: Thread title edited by admin to make it more logical for other users.
    Last edited by admin; 23rd April 2011 at 02:14.

2. Default

We are having a problem with Longtail crossdomain.xml file, that is why local video ads don't work. I'm trying to contact Longtail Tech about this issue.

Channels: Please use frontend for channels for now. I'm reworking channels.

Invoice: No, I have no company.
    Forum users, if possible please upload your own avatar.
    Please do not report bugs or request help with private message system. Use correct forum board and write to public. I'll not reply those private messages.
    Please check http://www.joomlaholic.com/forum/sho...e-to-all-users

3. Default

Thank you for your response! I hope you solve problems early ...
    If you need help we can help!

4. Default

Please download following file.

Extract it on your computer. Upload swf file under components/com_seyret/includes/players/jwplayer folder.
    Then upload jwplayer.php file under components/com_seyret/includes/classes folder, (rename old jwplayer.php with something else)

Then test again. If it is still not working, please write the problem with more details. "Not working" is not a valid bug report.

Please do not report bugs or request help with private message system. Use correct forum board and write to public. I'll not reply those private messages.

5. Default

Swf with the new component does not work the player does not appear ... putting the old player seems to work well.
    The problem is when you click on the ads link does not work.
    Another problem is that if I go to edit in the backend of 'ads and save the changes gives me an error page:

500 - There was an error.

View not found [name, type, prefix]: seyret, html, seyretView

I sent e-mail username and password to access the back end of vallesina.tv

6. Default

I've successfully edited and added a new vdeo ad on your site. I didn't get any 500 error?

Also I see that you didn't upload plugin file to your site. http://www.vallesina.tv/components/c...r/adtvideo.swf . Upload it. It is not a player. Don't rename it.

7. Default

Hello
    sorry if I answer only now

problems are:
    - when you go to edit on a premium applies to ads and 500 error
    - I saw that you created the ads TEST but does not work maybe because the video is too heavy ...
    - To view the movies on iphone or IPAD What should I do? Just convert your movies to mp4?
    - image ads when you view works but when you click on the image you just go to the site joomlaholic.com

Requests:
    - you can have a discount code on future licenses that I want to buy?

Thank you for your work

8. Default

I didn't get any 500 errors on your site. I couldn't video ad on your site, because adtonomy plugin was not correctly uploaded to your site.
    Ipad and IPhone support will come with next version. Image ads? Did you enter click url for image ad?

We have a VSD system already, so no extra discounts for future licenses. You'll be able to spend your VSD's for licenses.

9. Default

Hello
    I emailed the parameters to enter vallesina.tv.

We describe the problems:
    1 - Issue 500 errorre
    - Go in seyret component in management and then management Ads
    - Ads Click on Images and then go to edit by "Test"
    - Now click on the Apply button
    - Error 500 (use Fire Fox)

2 - Issue Ads first video link
    - If you go to change your web site as you see Ad Click Image Url is set
    "www.libero.it"
    - if you try to enable the Ads you'll see that if you click on the image to always go
    Site lifecolor.eu

Thank you expect your answers

10. Default

Please !!!! HELP ME !!!